Montessori International Pre-school is equipped with international standard facilities:
- The school’s premise covers an area of over 500m2 with designs conformed to the Montessori standards. The school itself is exquisite, appealing, and absolutely hygienic and safe.
- The classrooms are spacious and well-ventilated as in Montessori design standards. Each room is about 70 to 80m2 in area.
- Teaching aids in each classroom are fully equipped in line with Montessori standards. These teaching aids are imported and regulated by European or American standards.
- Each classroom is equipped with a set of projector and laptop to assist with children’s learning activities.
- The Library contains hundreds of book titles for preschool kids in different languages, i.e. Vietnamese, English, French, …
- The Arts Room is comprised of a full range of musical instruments such as piano, keyboard, violin, flute, saxophone, harmonica, drums, percussions, etc.
- The kitchen complies with the one-direction food flow process, using safe and clean induction technology. Infrared cabinets are used to store dishes and kitchen utensils 24/7.
- Integrated playground for students covers an area of 40m2.
- Sand playground covers an area of 15m2.
- Synthetic greensward covers an area of 50m2, used for children’s physical and recreational activities including outdoor
- The school employs an Air Filter System, ensuring ventilated, sufficient, safe and hygienic air flows inside the school.
- The school sources high quality and clean food ingredients supplied by the group with certificates of origin and daily Food Safety and Hygiene Testing for each ingredient.